- Reports to:Digital Strategist
- Salary: Depends on experience
- Type: Experienced
- Start date: Immidiate
- Location: Jakarta
Nowadays, social media is the true face of people and brands. We can see what somebody is thinking, what they’re doing and what values they believe in. Thus language being used is very important.
As a Content Writer in our social department you’ll be writing stories, writing posts, writing tweets and writing captions.
Thats why you’re excellent in:
- Write editorially and hit all deadlines
- Write stories, write posts, write tweets, write captions
- Research ideas and facts on any given kind of topic and turn it into a compelling story
- Help to produce interesting content to achieve the KPI set by the client / brand
- Passionate about social media and all things digital
- Has the ability to juggle between projects all at once
- Have build and amazing portfolio you love to show us
- Able to work with minimal direction and supervision; independent and self-sufficient
- Ability and desire to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- You take ownership: you are responsible for the face of a brand on social media, own it
- You Talk Less and Do More: you make things tangible, roll your sleeves up, get your hands dirty and work hard
Kindly introduce yourself with an up-to-date resume and salary expectations in an email to Jeff at email@example.com. Please include “Content Writer” in the subject line.