- Reports to:Digital Strategist
- Salary: Depends on experience
- Type: Experienced
- Start date: Immidiate
- Location: Jakarta
We started Maleo because we believe closely interacting with a consumer is at the heart of a healthy brand relationship. And we’re now looking for an experienced Social Media Manager
You’ll be responsible to maintain and strengthen the brand relationship by working together with the Digital Strategist to keep the audience engaged in the brand’s story.
Thats why you’re excellent in:
- Convert the client’s brief, metrics and goals in a clear executable social media strategy that will impress us and the client each and every time.
- Can successfully integrate the strategy into a compelling story together with our traditional and digital marketing campaigns
- Together with the team, manage, create and publish original, high quality content in clear editorial plans.
- Utilize the ins and outs of the latest social media trends and platforms and how to use them correctly
- Create, manage and maintain influencer partnerships
- Boost engagement by defining the right quantity, quality and time of posts
- Know how to inspire the audience with consistent creative native posts and know to not disturb them with out of place ads and posts.
- SEO, Reporting and Strategy Adjustment
- Have a proven track record in social media management.
- Are able to work with minimal direction and supervision; independent and self-sufficient.
- Have the ability and desire to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Are great at management and collaboration
- Take ownership: you are responsible for what will be on the client’s social media assets, own it.
- You Talk Less and Do More: you make things tangible, roll your sleeves up, get your hands dirty and work hard.
Kindly introduce yourself with an up-to-date resume and salary expectations in an email to Jeff at email@example.com. Please include “Social Media Manager” in the subject line.